We urge everyone to review the latest information available through Health Canada, the Government of Saskatchewan, and the Ministry of Health.
We have received questions about using alternate methods of seeing clients, such as video conference, skype, telephone. The Standards of Practice for Registered Social Workers in Saskatchewan do not prohibit use of electronic means of contact; however, please review the Standards of Practice to ensure confidentiality and security of information is maintained.
- COVID-19: Raises Cybersecurity Risks
- COVID-19:_Protecting Privacy in a Pandemic
- COVID-19: Virtual Health Care Services
- Covid-19: Consent to Use Electronic Communications
- Covid-19: Social Media Use and Social Work Practice
- Covid-19: Guiding Practitioners on their Privacy and Confidentiality Obligations during COVID-19
- Covid-19: TeleCBT Application (SASW does not endorse any specific platforms/apps)