SASW Distinguished Service Award
The SASW Distinguished Service Award has been given to a member with a history of dedication to the profession and who has demonstrated a long-standing commitment to excellence in social work practice
Criteria for the award include:
- Outstanding contribution in any area of social work practice.
- A high degree of professional commitment & contribution to the work of SASW in the province.
- Member in good standing with SASW.
- The nomination will be supported by three registered social workers in Saskatchewan
- A brief biography about the nominee and a resume/CV must be submitted with nomination
Selection of the recipient is made by the SASW Awards Committee.
The award is presented at the Annual General Meeting or other appropriate event to recognize the recipient.
Nominations should be forwarded to SASW, 2110 Lorne Street, Regina, S4S 2M5, or E Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15 of each year.